let’s do a headcanon thing
1. What they smell like: Coffee, vanilla, chocolate, brown sugar.
2. How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
- Most verses: Sleep starts a few hours after sunrise, lots of tossing and turning. Doesn’t really keep a sleep schedule.
- Bunkerverse: Whenever the job is over is her sleep schedule, and her position tends to depend on Sam’s (the beds in that bunker are just not big enough).
3. What music they enjoy: Classic rock, grunge, 80s/90s alt and metal.
4. How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Depends on what her night’s gonna be like. Faith’s makeup looks like it was put on in a moving car for a reason.
6. Left or right-handed: Right handed.
7. Religion (if any):
- Most verses: She doesn’t much think about it. She’s been around Gods, or creatures calling themselves Gods at least, but if there’s a supreme being he fucked off a long time ago so who cares?
- Bunkerverse: Knowing Castiel makes it a little hard to entirely roll your eyes at religion, although Faith is about as atheistic as you can get and still be aware of deities.
9. Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: Faith travels to work, not to play. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
10. Favorite kind of weather: Sunshine. 70 degree weather. Cool breeze. None of this snow crap.
11. A weird/obscure fear they have: Abandonment, ending up alone, fear of herself, plus a post-coma fear of heights/falls that she unfortunately has to face on a daily basis.
12. The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail: Skeeball and any game that tests your strength.
Buffy and Faith fight! Buffy and Faith fight! [does the Fuffy fight dance] I might be a wee bit over excited. Faith never gets to flex her bitchslap muscles, lol.
On an unrelated note, I managed to unfollow 3 people just trying to use the tumblr app (which, I keep saying facebook app even though I almost never use facebook). Faye and smart phones are like oil and water and a third, unmeshable thing…
In the upcoming volume of Angel and Faith -
Angel’s work is never done. During his most recent world saving, a part of London was transformed and flooded with magic. Who better to watch over this magical community than Angel? At least, that’s what he thinks. Meanwhile, Faith starts a new chapter in her life—slaying zompires alongside Buffy?!
Reblog if you are willing to roleplay crossovers between fandoms; friendships, enemies, rivals, love interests, or any and all in between!